- Kim Lindsey Real Estate Photography Total: 18 Avg: (5)
- 10263 Whispering Forest Dr #717, Jacksonville, FL 32257, USA
- (904) 945-9903,
- Excelsior Imaging Co. Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 14520 Main St Suite #30, Alachua, FL 32615, USA
- (352) 559-2000,
- Aaron Bailey Photography & Video LLC Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 1041 NE 6 St, Gainesville, FL 32601, USA
- (352) 283-4674,
- Mike Liddell Real Estate Photography Total: 16 Avg: (5)
- 2565 Myra St, Jacksonville, FL 32204, USA
- (904) 302-3724,
- Country Rivers Realty Inc Total: 4 Avg: (3.5)
- 7699 US-27, Fort White, FL 32038, USA
- (386) 497-3305,
- Donny Joiner Photography Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 251 SW Ashley Ct, Fort White, FL 32038, USA
- (386) 266-6215,
A recent report by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) states that over 44% of homebuyers start their search for a new home online. Add that with the fact that many prospective homebuyers who are searching on the Internet won’t even consider looking at homes that don’t have any photos, it means if the house that you put up for sale doesn’t show any photos to show the prospective client what they could be buying, then you are probably reducing the chances of selling the home quickly. So, not only do you want to add photographs to your listings, you want to make sure those photos show the home in the best possible light. This is why hiring an experienced real estate photographer will probably benefit you. Real estate photography is different from other genres of photography, so make sure you ask see previous work from any Fort White real estate photographer that you might be considering working with. Real estate photographers know they have to deliver high-quality work in a very short period of time (usually within one business day) because they know the property listing has to be up on the MLS as quickly as possible to attract potential buyers. When you contact your local Fort White real estate photographer, make sure you ask them if they do any kind of post-shoot editing using Photoshop or other software. You might also want to consider adding a home video tour or 3D-tour if you think the property warrants it – so make sure to ask the photographer if they can provide those services.
More About Fort White
Fort White is a town in Columbia County, Florida, United States, named after a military fort built in the 1830s. It is the closest town to Ichetucknee Springs State Park. Fort White High School and the Fort White Public School Historic District are located within the town’s borders. The original school building was constructed in 1915.
As of the 2010 census, the population of Fort White was 567.
We can also help you find photographers in the following cities too