- Spectrum Real Estate Photography Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3370 NE 190th St #1509, Aventura, FL 33180, USA
- (305) 206-8002,
- SwiftPix Real Estate Photography Total: 12 Avg: (5)
- 6100 Hollywood Blvd Suite 505, Hollywood, FL 33024, USA
- (305) 922-6989,
- NEW HOUSE LOOK - real estate photographer miami fl 33139 Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 33 W Star Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- (786) 856-0035,
- iUSE Photography (Real Estate Photos) Total: 5 Avg: (4.2)
- 41 SE 5th St, Miami, FL 33131, USA
- (888) 414-5817,
- Miami Real Estate Photography Total: 2 Avg: (4.5)
- 10121 SW 98th Ave, Miami, FL 33176, USA
- (305) 401-3229,
- The Real Estate Photography Company, LLC Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 6841 SW 147th Ave #3, Miami, FL 33193, USA
- (786) 387-1193,
According to the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), over 44% of homebuyers start their search for a new home online. Add that with the fact that most potential homebuyers that may be searching online won’t even consider looking at properties that don’t have photographs, this means if your house that you put up for sale doesn’t have any associated photographs to show the potential client what they could be buying, then you are probably reducing your chances of selling the home quickly. So, not only do you want to add photographs to your listings, you want to make sure those photos show the home in the best possible light. This is where hiring an experienced real estate photographer will benefit you. Real estate photography is so different from other types of photography, so be sure to ask to previous work from the East Perrine real estate photographer that you might be considering working with. Real estate photographers are used to having to deliver high-quality work very quickly (normally within 24-business hours) because they know the listing has to be up on the MLS as soon as possible to attract potential buyers. When you contact your local East Perrine real estate photographer, be sure to ask them if they do any kind of post-shoot editing using Photoshop or other software. You might also want to consider a home video tour or 3D-tour if you think the property warrants it – so make sure to ask the photographer if they can provide those services.
More About East Perrine
East Perrine was a census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Florida at the time of the 2000 census. In the 1990 census it was part of Perrine census-designated place. It has since been incorporated into the Village of Palmetto Bay. The population was 7,079 at the 2000 census.
The Village of Palmetto Bay incorporated on September 10, 2002, taking the territory formerly held by the East Perrine census-designated place. East Perrine’s name was derived from the name of Henry Perrine an agriculturist (among other things) who had been granted land in the area.
We can also help you find photographers in the following cities too